This amazing beautifully restored, heritage listed apartment at Adina is highly sought after due to it’s world class location and stylish heritage appeal. Be it short term letting pool, long term rental or owner occupier, this superior 1 bedroom apartment is sure to impress the most astute buyer. The superb location provides direct access to the best that Brisbane City has to offer and an inspection is an absolute must!!!
One of the few 1 bedroom units with larger floor plans in Adina Apartments. Located on the fourth floor, this superior fully furnished one bedroom apartment granite bench tops in the kitchen with built-n laundry, spacious open plan living, separate bedroom and the wheelchair friendly bathroom.
Only a short stroll to Anzac Square memorial gardens and Central Station, you will appreciate having Queen Street Mall (100m metres away), Eagle Street Pier, Queensland University of Technology, Treasury Casino, Museum, South Bank Parklands and Suncorp Stadium, all within walking distance and an array of award winning restaurants and cafes at your door step.
On site facilities includes modern Australian dining like Berkley’s Restaurant and Bar, Guest Library adjoining to the foyer, formal lounge, 24 hour front desk and a business centre.
- One Bedroom apartment with built in wardrobe;
- Modern bathroom
- Fully functional kitchen and a very spacious open plan living;
- Ducted air conditioning and all furniture and appliances included;
- Located on fourth floor and total area of approx. 55sqm;
- Solid rental return and high occupancy rate;
- On-site bar, dining facilities and in house library;
- Walk to Queen St Mall, South Bank, Treasury Casino and Riverside.
To find out more information and inspect this property, please call Jarrod Lane from Property Network. The owner has given clear instructions - serious offers only.
- 10m from Anzac Memorial Square;
- 20m from Central Train Station;
- 100m from Queen St Mall;
- 400m from Eagle St Pier and Riverside;
- 700m from Treasury Casino;
- 700m from Botanical Gardens;
- 1km from Chinatown;
- 1km from South Bank Parklands.
P: 07 3277 3122
M: 0400 652424