Welcome to 25 Ancona St, Rochedale South, a sprawling low-set brick family home that offers the type of lifestyle you have come to expect from this up and coming suburb currently under rejuvenation. Occupying a generous 812sqm block, this North-facing low-set home features multiple living areas and outdoor entertaining area with a pool. The home offers a great opportunity for renovators to secure this property at an attractive price and give it new life and for investors to see great returns in a suburb with ever increasing popularity.
Features include –
• Four bedrooms, master with ensuite
• Multiple living areas including sunken lounge and family room at either ends of the house for maximum privacy
• Separate dining as well as eat in kitchen if desired
• Generous size family bathroom
• Large inground pool in set in entertainment area
• Double lock up garage with room for a further 2-3 vehicles in the driveway inside the fenced front yard
• Fully fenced yard
• Garden shed
• Views to Daisy Hill Conservation Park
Set in a superb location in a quiet street with no freeway noise, this property is close to shops, parks, restaurants and public transport. The Chung Tian Temple and Underwood Park are both within walking distance. The local bus will deliver you to Redeemer Lutheran College and the Eight Mile Plains bus station. It is less than a 5km drive to the new Rochedale Town Centre and the many facilities offered in the surrounds.
To further the address’ appeal, a number of schools can be found nearby, including St Peter’s Catholic Primary, Rochedale South State School, Rochedale State High and Redeemer Lutheran College.
The property presents a fantastic opportunity for renovators everywhere and could easily become the site of dream home.
P: 07 3277 3122