This lovely Post War home is situated in one of Salisbury's premier streets and boasts light-filled interiors, a neutral colour scheme, original period features which include ornate cornices and beautifully finished timber flooring.
Within walking distance to all of Salisbury's primary and secondary schools, Ainsworth St shops and the wonderful Toohey State Forest, where you can walk to your heart's content. Public transport is right at your door with local buses and Salisbury train station is a short walk away with a great park and ride. There is hardly a better location from which to enjoy the wonderful lifestyle that this area will provide.
- Spacious bedrooms
- Sunken kitchen, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, cook top, oven and plenty of storage
- Separate lounge and dining area
- HUGE covered north facing rear deck
- Multipurpose room that could be used as a workshop, studio, office etc
- High ceilings with ornate cornices
- Single car carport with room for an additional car off street, laundry and a large amount of storage solutions under the house which is fully concreted.
- Lovely level back yard, room for a pool, kids to play or your family pets to run around in.
This property offers the purchasers a chance to secure a quality home, that is priced to sell and is located in one of Salisbury's finest streets and less than 12km to Brisbane CBD
P: 07 3277 3122
M: 0400 652424