Positioned to enjoy the best of Hawthorne’s lifestyle, this generous three bedroom Post war Queenslander cottage offers instant livability now. Position is always the key, and here you step out your front door to an expanse of green parkland across the Rd, are minutes to Cinema’s and cafes and just a short walk to the Hawthorne City Cat terminal.
Inside offers three air conditioned bedrooms, an air conditioned open plan lounge and dining flowing to a great back deck, tidy renovated bathroom and a very workable kitchen with great storage.
* Lourdes Hill College 600m
* St Peters and Paul's Primary school 600m
* Balmoral State High School 1500m
* Bulimba State Primary School 1200m
* Morningside State Primary School 700m
* Norman Park State Primary School 1300m
P: 07 3277 3122
M: 0400 652424