“Living” is a term clearly defined in this beautifully presented brick and tile home. Classically elegant and loaded with modern comforts, this home offers an adaptable floor plan ideal for every lifestyle. Offering 4 sizeable bedrooms, master with walk-in robe to the spacious ensuite, carpeted formal lounge room, light filled tiled dining and family room with glass sliding doors to the covered entertainment area.
This delightful home also offers an array of special features including, reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans. If you are the entertaining type then you will love the vast entertaining area overlooking the expansive rear yard whilst enjoying the privacy and the benefit of the very private position.
If this isn’t enough to grab your interest, consider the added benefits of security screens and doors, a remote double garage with internal entry, side access and don’t forget the bonus of being situated right next to a quiet bush land location in Heritage Park.
Sitting on a massive 954m2 allotment with plenty of room to install an in-ground pool, large shed or even a granny flat (STCA Subject to council approval). Approximately 4.5m SIDE access, plenty of options for future potential.
• Brick and tile with new paint and new carpets.
• Electric hot water system
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• Security screens
• Located next to quite bush lands and miles of walking paths
• Separate carpeted formal lounge area
• Contemporary kitchen with New Stone bench top, appliances including new cook top and range hood, stainless steel kitchen tap, microwave slot, double fridge space, corner pantry and breakfast bar
• Tiled open plan dining and family area with glass sliding door onto the rear entertainment area
• 4 Sizeable bedrooms all with built-ins – master with walk-in robe to spacious ensuite
• Modern main bathroom with separate toilet
• laundry with storage space and door access to the side yard
• Double remote lock up garage with internal entry
• Large covered entertainment area
• Garden shed
• Side access room for a vehicle or boat.
Please contact Jarrod Lane from Property Network Salisbury on 3277 3122, I'm certain this one just will not last so don't delay in booking an inspection.
P: 07 3277 3122
M: 0400 652424