Attention developers and first home buyers alike. 56 Bovey St has come to the market for the first time since it was built over 60 years ago. Lovingly hand built by the current owners this property features a solid double brick construction lowset home on 941sqm of land.
Ideally located in a quiet street, within walking distance to bus and local amenities, this is a property with loads of potential. The original 3 bedroom home is ideal for those who are looking for a first home or renovator, or remove the house, subdivide and build 2 houses.
Features include –
• Three bedrooms including generous master
• Study and extra storage room – perfect for a home business or guests
• Family bathroom
• Separate lounge and dining rooms
• Kitchen overlooking the large back garden
• Fully enclosed sun room
• Single lock up garage as well as carport and side access for caravans, trailers etc – parking for 4 vehicles or more
• Huge private, fully fenced 941m2 block
• New hot water system
• Multiple sheds and workshops at rear of property
• 2000l water tank
• Insulated tiled roof
• Security bars on windows